PLEASE NOTE: FROM JANUARY 2024 PRE-PAYMENT WILL BE REQUIRED FOR ALL NEW PATIENTS.
A PROVISIONAL APPOINTMENT WILL BE RESERVED AND THIS WILL ONLY BE CONFIRMED ONCE PREPAYMENT HAS BEEN SUCCESSFUL MADE VIA THE LINK SENT TO WITH EITHER A VALID E-MAIL OR MOBILE PHONE. PRE-PAYMENT CAN ALSO BE MADE VIA BANK TRANSFER OR IN PERSON AT ONE OF OUR PRACTICES.
At The Accolade Clinic, we are happy to see children as well as adults. All new patients need an assessment appointment when seeing us for the first time.
When attending our clinics for the first time:
- Please arrive in good time for your appointment.
- If you are unable to attend, please provide a minimum on 48 hours notice.
- At our Broughton practice, take a seat in the waiting room.
- At our Sturton le Steeple practice, please remain in your car.
- You will be asked to complete a short medical history form which includes certain medications and any allergies.
- Please ensure all nail polishes / nail gels are removed prior to attending for your appointment. Certain treatments cannot be provided with nail polishes / nail gels in place.
- Please ensure no moisturising creams have been applied to your feet prior to attending for your appointment. Certain treatments cannot be provided if moisturising creams are present.
- You can be accompanied by one other person if you wish. Unfortunately, our surgeries cannot accommodate more than this.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent / guardian.
- The Podiatrist will assess you and your needs. This will include a vascular foot assessment and foot examination.
- The Podiatrist will discuss with you your needs and treatment can normally be offered at this first appointment.
- In certain cases, patients will need to be rebooked for treatment. You will be offered a date(s) for this treatment. Part payment maybe required.