Dr’s REMEDY is a line of Podiatrist formulated nail care products created by american Podiatrists Dr. Cirlincione and Dr. Spielfogel. The collection of nail care colours and nail care solutions is free from harmful chemicals present in most other makes of nail polishes and products.
Dr’s REMEDY consists of many shades of nail colour along with nail care products such as base coat, top coat, cuticle care and a nail hydration. Each product is infused with a special blend of ingredients which includes wheat protein, tea tree oil, garlic bulb extract and lavender.
DR.’S REMEDY IS THE FIRST AND ONLY NAIL POLISH TO RECEIVE THE AMERICAN PODIATRIC MEDICAL ASSOCIATION SEAL OF APPROVAL.
Dr.’s REMEDY appeals to a wide range of patients which may include:
- Patients with yellow, discoloured nails and dry, brittle nails
- Diabetic patients
- Pregnant women looking to avoid harsh chemicals
- Children who wish to limit exposure to formaldehyde
- Patients with strong healthy nails who want to keep them that way
- Vegans, Dr REMEDY utilises a range of organic ingredients.
Every bottle is free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, parabens, and phthalates—all potential carcinogens.
We can apply Dr’s REMEDY products as part of an “add-on” for your Medical Pedicure.
Dr’s REMEDY products are also available for sale at both our practices.
(see the “Our Charges” tab for further details)